In Store Cleaning Manager (Cowgate)
Job Title: In Store Cleaning Manager- Retail Supermarket Site
Location: Two Ball Lonnen, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 9SZ
Hourly Rate: £11.00 per hour and 36 hours a week = £20,592 Annual Salary
Hours: 36 Hours per Week - 6 days out of 7 - usually Monday-Saturday
Our client is a national Facilities Management Company and is actively recruiting for an In-Store Cleaning Manager for a Retail Supermarket site in Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 9SZ.
The role is for 36 hours a week. The role will be working 6 days out of 7 per week. This is usually Monday-Saturday and Sunday is a day off.
The hours for the role will be early morning starts, shifts will be- 5.00am to 11.00am.
The In Store Cleaning Manager will be looking after a team of cleaners in a fast paced and demanding retail supermarket environment.
- Responsibility for the effective management of cleaning services with a retail supermarket store, control labour, chemical and equipment orders, cleaning standards
- Perform weekly audit with the client to company targets and remedial action to be taken on any areas for improvement
- To recruit colleagues in accordance with Company procedures
- To lead, motivate and train staff
- To adhere at all times to all company Health & Safety Rules and Regulations and ensure all appropriate documentation is maintained to ensure all HR policies, procedures and guidance are followed in respect of all employees
Ideal candidates will have a proven background in Cleaning Management ideally within a fast-paced retail environment or have been a cleaning supervisor and looking for next step into a management role.
Our client is looking for Managers who have a proven track record of managing and motivating people in a demanding environment. In return our client offers a competitive salary with the opportunity to develop your career in a forward thinking, dynamic business.
Our client is looking for someone who is confident dealing with people, both employees and client, be able to adapt to changing environments and cope well under pressure. They are also looking for people with management experience and are happy to consider people with supervisory experience of staff, payroll, and rotas.
Our Client is looking for a manager who is prepared to be hands-on and clean with the team as and when required.
Please only apply for the role if you are happy to work 36 hours a week, 6 days out of 7 every week and are ok with the hourly rate of £11.00 and can do early morning starts and the shifts of 5.00am-11.00am.
Ideal candidates will drive and have their own vehicle but our client is happy to consider candidates that do not drive but live very local to the store in Cowgate and can get to the store for 5.00am.
An immediate start is available, and they will look to interview ASAP
To apply please submit CV in the strictest of confidence to Andrew Bridges at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.