Regional Maintenance Electrician (Croydon)
Job Title: Regional Maintenance Electrician
Location: Croydon (and surrounding areas including Bromley, Kingston-upon-Thames, Epsom, Sidcup, Leatherhead)
Salary: £39,789 per annum (inclusive of Call Out)
Benefits: Company Van, pension, health plan, 28 days holiday rising to 30 days after 12 months service (overtime is optional)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8 am until 5.30 pm (45 hours per week)
On call: 1 week in every 4
Our client is a market leading Facilities Management company which has the national contract with a global petrol station and forecourt shop retailer.
They are currently looking to recruit a qualified Mobile Maintenance Electrician to provide building / electrical maintenance services within a number of retail sites in a defined geographical area. The successful candidate will demonstrate the highest standards of health and safety with a passion for delivering service excellence.
To maintain and repair a range of electrical distribution systems and specific food related equipment within their retail fuel outlets.
Comply with company health and safety policies and procedures. Undertaking regular planned and reactive remedial work to electrical distribution, power, lighting and electrical inspections. Completing PPM tasks and minor repairs as requested by the customer.
- You must be a fully qualified electrician with City & Guilds 236 Parts 1 and 2 or City & Guilds 2330 Levels 2 and 3 and NVQ Level 3
- City & Guilds 2377 (PAT Testing)
- You must have an 18th edition wiring regulations certificate
- You must be a JIB / SJIB Card Holder
- You must have a valid UK driving licence
- You must have a flexible attitude to work and be able to work at heights
- City and Guilds 2391 Testing and Inspection is desirable for this role but not an essential qualification
- City and Guilds CompEX 7 & 8
- UKPIA Safety Passport
Please only apply if you are comfortable working on an on-call rota of 1 in every 4 weeks.
To apply please send an up to date CV to Daniel Murphy at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.