Area Cleaning Support Manager (Doncaster)
Position: Area Cleaning Support Manager
Salary: £35,000 + company car + laptop + mobile phone
Location: Covering Sites in Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Lincoln, and Boston
Our client is a leading multi service provider in the UK Facilities sector.
They are looking to recruit an Area Cleaning Support Manager to be responsible for cleaning operations in around 35 large retail supermarket sites in and around Doncaster and Lincolnshire
Ideal candidates will be based in and around the Doncaster area or in the county of Lincolnshire
Job Purpose: -
- The Area Cleaning Service Manager will be responsible for the management of Store Cleaning Managers in the provision of cleaning services to retail supermarket stores in the locations listed above and the surrounding area.
- The Area Cleaning Service Manager will ensure that KPI’s and Weekly Store Services Checks are delivered to defined standards and corrective action is taken as required.
- To recruit and effectively train all Store Cleaning Managers in the Area to ensure that other colleagues are recruited and trained by the Store Cleaning Managers in line with recruitment process.
- To manage the area and store costs within budget and ensure the requirements of Health & Safety are followed.
- Develop / maintain strong relationships with client through regular contact
- Carry out weekly and monthly cleaning audits
Candidate’s background & experience: -
- Multi-site Cleaning management experience
- Cleaning background in food retail or similar environment
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Results driven
- Proficient in IT in the use of Excel, Word & Email
Role is working 40 hours a week, 5 days out of 7, so will involve working some weekend shifts.
Candidates need to be used to working in a fast-paced environment and for a very demanding client.
This role would suit someone who is used to a Multi-Site Cleaning Management role in a fast-paced environment.
Candidates need to be prepared to be hands-on when required.
Candidates must have a full and valid driving licence and ideally live in the above areas and be prepared to travel on a daily basis.
An immediate start is available.
To apply for this role please forward you’re up to date CV to Paul Davidson at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED