Area Cleaning Manager (Cambridge)
Position: Area Cleaning Manager – Small format retail stores
Salary: Up to £27,000 (depending on experience) + company car + laptop + mobile phone
Location: Covering Sites in and around Cambridge
Our client is a leading multi service provider in the UK Facilities sector.
They are looking to recruit an Area Cleaning Manager to be responsible for cleaning operations in up to 30 small format convenience sites around the Cambridge area
Job Purpose: -
- The Area Cleaning Manager will be responsible for the management of store cleaning in the provision of cleaning services to small format convenience stores in and around Cambridge
- The Area Cleaning Manager will ensure that KPI’s and Weekly Store Services Checks are delivered to defined standards and corrective action is taken as required.
- To recruit and effectively train all Store Cleaning staff in the Area to ensure that other colleagues are recruited and trained in line with the recruitment process.
- To manage the area and store costs within budget and ensure the requirements of Health & Safety are followed.
- Develop / maintain strong relationships with client through regular contact
- Carry out weekly and monthly cleaning audits
- Manage any HR issues
Candidate’s background & experience: -
- Multi-site Cleaning management experience
- Cleaning background in food retail or small format retailers
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Results driven
- Proficient in IT in the use of Excel, Word & Email
Role is working 40 hours a week, 5 days out of 7, so will involve working some weekend shifts.
Candidates need to be used to working in a fast-paced environment and for a demanding client.
and need to be prepared to be hands-on when required.
Candidates must have a full and valid driving licence and live in / around the Cambridge area and be prepared to travel daily.
An immediate start is available.
To apply for this role please forward you’re up to date CV to Paul Davidson at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED